Team Buyers Agent
A Buyer's Agent focuses on buyer representation in a real estate transaction.
- Presenting offers to purchase real estate
- Pre-qualifying prospects with a mortgage lender
- Negotiate a successful sales agreement to closing
The ideal candidate will have:
- Two-three years of proven sales results, preferably in a commissioned compensation environment
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Presents a conservative business appearance
- Bachelor's degree, preferred, but not required if background is complimentary
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Completion of the New Home Sales Specialist Program
- Real estate license in Mississippi or Tennessee
Employment Type: Full-Time
If you are hard-working, committed to helping people and ready to invest in yourself, we are too. Apply today by submitting your resume.